    i have been googling but so far not finding what i need.

    many TIAs.

    mcnewsxp
    mcnewsxp, Dec 16, 2010

  2. mcnewsxp

    mcnewsxp Guest

    On Dec 16, 11:18 am, mcnewsxp <> wrote:
    > can i get an example of using onrollover?
    >
    > i will have a small version of a larger image on a page that when you
    > roll over the small image the large image appears.
    > i have been googling but so far not finding what i need.
    >
    > many TIAs.
    >
    > mcnewsxp

    maybe because i need onmouseover...
    mcnewsxp, Dec 16, 2010

  3. mcnewsxp

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    mcnewsxp <> wrote:

    > can i get an example of using onrollover?

    I notice this is still on the server:

    <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/alt/rollover.html>

    Treat it as a puzzle to adapt to your needs.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 16, 2010
  4. mcnewsxp

    mcnewsxp Guest

    "dorayme" <> wrote in message
    > In article
    > <
    > m>,
    > mcnewsxp <> wrote:
    >
    >> can i get an example of using onrollover?
    >>

    > I notice this is still on the server:
    >
    > <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/alt/rollover.html>
    >
    > Treat it as a puzzle to adapt to your needs.
    >
    > --

    thanks.
    i found something similar, but ran into trouble when using more than one
    image - either side by side or just below the first image. rolling over the
    second image behaved badly.
    i will try to adapt your example.
    mcnewsxp, Dec 17, 2010