open a window in javascript but using windows classic folders!

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Isabel, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. Isabel

    Isabel Guest

    Hi all,

    I am opening a shared folder in a iframe and I am using the javascript

    "window.open" with the parameters I can think of
    status=no,menubar=no,directories=no ...etc...

    but the problem is that in non-classic windows mode..the window still
    gives the user the ability to navigate up from the directory that I
    give them.

    Is there a way to open this window in the classic mode? That way the
    users will be able to drag and drop files into a directory via the web
    but will not be able to move up out of the directory and enter other
    ones. (Also applying security to the above directory doesn't seem to
    work becuase they are not able to open the directory below)

    Thank you if anyone knows!

    Isabel
    Isabel, Mar 17, 2005