open a window in javascript but using windows classic folders!

Isabel

Hi all,

I am opening a shared folder in a iframe and I am using the javascript

"window.open" with the parameters I can think of
status=no,menubar=no,directories=no ...etc...

but the problem is that in non-classic windows mode..the window still
gives the user the ability to navigate up from the directory that I
give them.

Is there a way to open this window in the classic mode? That way the
users will be able to drag and drop files into a directory via the web
but will not be able to move up out of the directory and enter other
ones. (Also applying security to the above directory doesn't seem to
work becuase they are not able to open the directory below)

Thank you if anyone knows!

Isabel