Open InetMgr and IISRESET by VBS

Guest

Hey guys and misters

I was wondering if there was a way to write a VB script (file .vbs, WSH
scripting) to do such a thing.

I am trying to open inetmgr by code, open services.msc by code, and call
iisreset by code.

Any help would be awsome. thanks in advance.

Anthony Jones

Alhambra Eidos Kiquenet said:
Hey guys and misters

I was wondering if there was a way to write a VB script (file .vbs, WSH
scripting) to do such a thing.

I am trying to open inetmgr by code, open services.msc by code, and call
iisreset by code.

Any help would be awsome. thanks in advance.

Why not just use the IISReset console app?

c:\>iisreset

Use /? switch to see what command line options it has

Guest

Hey guys and misters

I was wondering if there was a way to write a VB script (file .vbs, WSH
scripting) to do such a thing.

a .bat file should help

inetmgr
iisreset
etc.

or if you want to have a vbs

SET o = WScript.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
o.run "iisreset"