Open Jframe in Windows NT Service

Pedro Pinto

Hi there to everyone!

I have a simple program, client and server, to send messages to the
server and when the server receives it opens a window with the message
contents.

My problem is, while running normally the applications, they work well
but when i install the server program has a windows NT service, i know
it receives the message, because it gives a beep, but it doesn't open
the JFrame window....!!

I've checked the logs, no errors where found....

What can be happening? Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve Sobol

My problem is, while running normally the applications, they work well
but when i install the server program has a windows NT service, i know
it receives the message, because it gives a beep, but it doesn't open
the JFrame window....!!

Is Windows set to allow the service to interact with the desktop?

Pedro Pinto

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forget it..... I forgot to put the checkbox on option you
referred..........

How embarassing....

Thank you very much for the help, it's running has it should now!!!

Regards

Pedro Pinto