Open New Browser Window

Guest

I have tried almost every suggestion in these posts and my asp/vb .net
application still cannot launch a new browser window. Using task manager,
the best I can see is the start of a iexplore process but again, no new
window is poping up. It has got to be something simple, right?!!?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated; feel free to direct email too.

Patrice

What to you do ?

with a target)...

Patrice

Shawn

Are you trying to launch a new window from code behind? I don't think that
is possible. I think you have to use javascript.

Shawn