    Regards,
    Benny
    www.macronimous.com
    Benny Alexander, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Benny Alexander

    Ray at Guest

    We share code with each other here. Asp.dll is not available in raw
    recompilable code though.

    Ray at work

    "Benny Alexander" <ag_BennyREMOVETHIS@Yahoo-Remove_This.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is a general discussion, as I would like to know How the world of
    > opensource in ASP is? as I am a programmer in PHP too, i am able to find

    lot
    > of open source coding, I also so beleive in opensource concepts, But I
    > would like to know is there anything like Opensource in ASP? If yes, How

    the

    Ray at, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Benny Alexander

    UR ednec Guest

    As a former Java programmer. Count me in for your open source endeavour.

    -Ugly Redneck

    UR ednec, Jun 30, 2003