open source e-commerce ?

andy

Do we have any good (EU compatible) open source ecommerce projects that
come anywhere near competing with php's osCommerce ?

Im a devoted .net developer, but i cant see anything that comes
anywhere near this.
Ive checked out dotnetnuke and Community Starter KIt (CSK is promising)
but in terms of functionality they are way off.

Maybe im missing a big piece of the puzzle, anyone ?

andy

Thanks David, its new to me, so i will checkout the functionality.
It looks like a good place to start, certainly more advanced than CSK.

I will let you know what I find.

It would be nice if our community pulled a bit more together on kits
like this to really extend their functionality. For example add on
payment modules/payment methods/ajax