open source xhtml generation and parsing library

Mitchel Haas

I've noticed several inquiries in the past for libraries/toolkits to
generate or parse xhtml. Although there are already a few libraries
available for this purpose, I'd like to announce a new lightweight
library for this purpose.
Xport, XHTML Parsing & Objective Reporting Toolkit, is a new open
source lightweight library for the purpose of generating and parsing
(x)html documents. Although Xport was created for reporting purposes,
Xport can be used to generate or parse xhtml & html documents for any
purpose. Xport is available at http://www.xportpro.com/xport/overview.php.
Xport can generate and parse documents with doctypes of xhtml strict
1.0, xhtml transitional 1.0, and xhtml frameset 1.0. Although the
library consists entirely of class templates, there is no need to use
templates or any template syntax when using the library, as there are
typedefs available for all common types.
If you have any need of xhtml/html generation or parsing, I hope you
can find the library useful.

Thanks,

Mitchel Haas