Opening (MatLab) mat file from C

BrunoMiguelMatias

Hi...

I have a Matlab structure caled z, that has the following form:
z' =

[1x2 double]
[1x2 double]
[1x2 double]
[1x2 double]
[ 128]
'Matias'
'Bruno'
'12625'
'01:02:81'
'None'
'Coca Cola'
'Good'
[ 2]
[]
[]
[]
[1x2 double]
[1x2 double]

I have saved this structute as a mat file, which I want to read from a
C program that I am developing.
So far I have not been able to do so, despite many attempts, using the
Matlab API Help, and Mex-file help.

Is there any C code that I could use to read this mat file in a single
way.

Thank you very much

Tom St Denis

I have saved this structute as a mat file, which I want to read from a
C program that I am developing.
So far I have not been able to do so, despite many attempts, using the
Matlab API Help, and Mex-file help.

Is there any C code that I could use to read this mat file in a single
way.

Ask the authors of MatLab to publish the file format. If it's
literally the strings you have there then just step through the strings
parsing for tokens like [, ] and ".

Mmm homework...

Tom