Opinions on this code please guys....

jeffc

Derek said:
Or the folks in this NG just did someone's homework by answering a
"find all the things wrong with this code" question.

There are other forms of this ruse. For example, on other newsgroups (not
here), I've asked a question. The question went unanswered. Rather than
asking again, I simply made an assertion that I suspected was false. Sure
enough, people jumped all over and answered my "question". It was much more
motivating to them when they could tell someone they were wrong and correct
them, making themselves look smart and the other person dumb, rather than
helping someone. Human nature I guess.

puppet_sock

On the theory that this thread was a "do my homework" type question.
The OP has asked fairly basic questions as recently as Novemeber,
and in the learn-C++ news groups. So that's what it looks like to me.
Socks