Orphaned table-header help...

Discussion in 'XML' started by george1069 george1069, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I'm repeating <fo-table> using loop and there is <fo-table-header> to
    generate a title for each of the table generated.
    In one of the output pages, a new table is generated near to the bottom
    area.

    Howe only the table header is shown at the bottom and the body content
    has splitted into the next page. It is because the remaining space is
    only enough for the table-header but not the content.
    How can I force that table-header NOT to appear if its content cannot be
    shown together on the same page ?

    Like:

    -- Start Page 1 --
    <header>
    --- content ---
    --- content ---
    --- content ---
    <header> <!-- can I get rid of this orphan? -->
    -- End Page 1 ---

    --- Start Page 2 --
    <header>
    --- content ---
    --- content ---

    I've tried a lot of keep-with-next, keep-together etc on various
    elements but still get no hope.

    Any help will be much appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

    George