os.popen3 delivers no error exist status ?

robert

os.popen3 delivers no error exit status on .close() - while os.popen does

Is this intended or a bug? How do I get the status?

Robert

Python 2.4.1 (#2, May 5 2005, 11:32:06)
[GCC 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12)] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.''
'/bin/sh: line 1: text.lat1-noexist.txt: No such file or directory\n'