OSX FruitMenu-aware app?

fishfry

I'm writing Java apps on Mac OSX. On my Mac I use a shareware called
FruitMenu that lets me customize the Apple menu like the Classic OS used
to. When my Java app has focus, the FruitMenu app does not show up.

What do I need to do to make my app FruitMenu aware?

Also, is there an OSX/Java newsgroup? My ISP doesn't seem to have one.

Mark Haase

fishfry said:
I'm writing Java apps on Mac OSX. On my Mac I use a shareware called
FruitMenu that lets me customize the Apple menu like the Classic OS used
to. When my Java app has focus, the FruitMenu app does not show up.

What do I need to do to make my app FruitMenu aware?

My guess is that you can't. I've never used that utility before, but it
sounds pretty hackish...
Also, is there an OSX/Java newsgroup? My ISP doesn't seem to have one.

no, the intersection of mac users and java programmers is relatively
small. there's no reason why you cant get help here tho.