    echo statement and save it as PHP, but since it seems to be aimed at
    professionals it must do something useful.

    +mrcakey

    mrcakey, Sep 17, 2007

  2. On Sep 17, 6:15 am, "mrcakey" <> wrote:
    > While searching for something else (what order images are loaded from an
    > HTML document), found this:
    > http://www.websitedatabases.com/html-to-php.html
    > I have no idea what this could do other than stick your HTML inside a big
    > echo statement and save it as PHP, but since it seems to be aimed at
    > professionals it must do something useful.

    I think the only useful thing it does is increase their bank account.

    Travis Newbury, Sep 17, 2007

  3. mrcakey wrote:
    > While searching for something else (what order images are loaded from an
    > HTML document), found this:
    >
    > http://www.websitedatabases.com/html-to-php.html
    >
    > I have no idea what this could do other than stick your HTML inside a big
    > echo statement and save it as PHP, but since it seems to be aimed at
    > professionals it must do something useful.

    It's even simpler with ASP: change the extension of the file name from
    ..htm or .html to .asp, and you're done.

    Harlan Messinger, Sep 17, 2007
  4. mrcakey

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 17 Sep, 11:15, "mrcakey" <> wrote:

    > I have no idea what this could do other than stick your HTML inside a big
    > echo statement and save it as PHP,

    >From their site:
    >> You can easily encrypt any HTML documents

    So if you fell for the "serve HTML as a JavaScript self-expander"
    foolishness because you think it's "encrypted", then you'll probably
    fall for this "HTML => PHP" converter too.

    And as the Manics put it, "if you tolerate this, then your children
    will be next..."

    Andy Dingley, Sep 17, 2007
  5. Harlan Messinger wrote:
    > mrcakey wrote:
    >> While searching for something else (what order images are loaded from
    >> an HTML document), found this:
    >>
    >> http://www.websitedatabases.com/html-to-php.html
    >>
    >> I have no idea what this could do other than stick your HTML inside a
    >> big echo statement and save it as PHP, but since it seems to be aimed
    >> at professionals it must do something useful.

    > It's even simpler with ASP: change the extension of the file name from
    > .htm or .html to .asp, and you're done.

    I wrote to ask what this product does for $19.95 when going from HTML to
    ASP is as simple as changing the file's extension. The response was
    "download the test version". I wrote back that I wasn't interested in
    the product if they refused to answer a simple question about what it
    does in writing.

    Harlan Messinger, Sep 18, 2007