    Thanks-in-advance.

    M.
    , Jul 23, 2007

  2. Richard Bos Guest

    wrote:

    > I'm trying to find an active newsgroup to post a question about
    > auto-sequencing cells in a table using visual c++, but can't find any
    > suitable and active newsgroups. Can anyone help?

    Have you tried comp.lang.c++? They would certainly know more about C++
    than comp.lang.c.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Jul 23, 2007

  3. wrote:
    >I'm trying to find an active newsgroup to post a question about
    >auto-sequencing cells in a table using visual c++, but can't find any
    >suitable and active newsgroups.

    My newsreader directory shows the following:

    comp.lang.c++
    comp.lang.c++.moderated
    microsoft.public.vc.language
    microsoft.public.vc.stl
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc
    microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc.libraries
    microsoft.public...

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group,
    return address is invalid ]