OT? online magazine / website for developers?

kaeli

Hey all,

Anyone care to share their favorite online magazines and websites for
keeping abreast of industry advances? Any really good computer science
sites welcome, java specific or not. I'm not having much luck searching
- it keeps showing me real paper magazines to subscribe to (most of
which I or the boss get already) and links to college courses.
Especially appreciative of sites dealing with innovative uses of
advanced computer science algorithms, design standards and studies,
usability standards and studies, and/or muli-tier design strategies.

TIA

~kaeli~
If that phone was up your a$$, maybe you could drive a
little better!
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace