[OT]: PiCloud - really cool!

James Mills

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, I encourage you to!
(I stumbled upon it with some random thoughts and Gooogling)

http://www.picloud.com/

Here's a quick test I wrote up that works locally using the simulator
and live (I did run it live):

#!/usr/bin/env python

import cloud

def fib(n):
a, b, = 1, 1
while n > 1:
a, b = b, a + b
n -= 1
return b

#cloud.start_simulator()

jobs = cloud.map(fib, range(100))

print [cloud.result(job) for job in jobs]

Enjoy! :)

cheers
James

Asdrúbal Iván Suárez Rivera

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, I encourage you to!
(I stumbled upon it with some random thoughts and Gooogling)

http://www.picloud.com/

Here's a quick test I wrote up that works locally using the simulator
and live (I did run it live):

#!/usr/bin/env python

import cloud

def fib(n):
    a, b, = 1, 1
    while n > 1:
        a, b = b, a + b
        n -= 1
    return b

#cloud.start_simulator()

jobs = cloud.map(fib, range(100))

print [cloud.result(job) for job in jobs]

Enjoy! :)

cheers
James

It looks interesting but unfortunately is not free software :(