    cannot for the life of me find where they are.

    I have deleted all cookies, emptied the cache, searched the registry
    but they are still there when I next go the sites.

    Titus A Ducksass, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Titus A Ducksass

    kayodeok Guest

    Titus A Ducksass <> wrote in
    news::

    > I need to delete my web usernames and passwords (sites that
    > remember you) from explorer before I give my computer to
    > another user and cannot for the life of me find where they are.
    >
    > I have deleted all cookies, emptied the cache, searched the
    > registry but they are still there when I next go the sites.

    Internet Explorer Options >> Content Tab >> Auto Complete...

    I don't really use to surf so I cannot confirm but that's where they
    should be anyway.

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/

    kayodeok, Dec 25, 2003

  3. On 25 Dec 2003 09:30:15 GMT, kayodeok <>
    wrote:

    >Internet Explorer Options >> Content Tab >> Auto Complete...
    >
    >I don't really use to surf so I cannot confirm but that's where they
    >should be anyway.

    Thanks, that did the trick.

    Titus A Ducksass, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Titus A Ducksass

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Titus A Ducksass said:

    > I need to delete my web usernames and passwords (sites that remember
    > you) from explorer before I give my computer to another user

    i would do a few low level formats and reinstall

    --
    brucie
    26/December/2003 06:58:05 am kilo

    brucie, Dec 25, 2003