Outgoing Page DOM

Alfred Salton

Can anyone confirm that asp.net provides no method for
manipulating/modifiying the outgoing page using the document object
model prior to sending it to the client?

If I am wrong about this, can anyone tell me how to do it?

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

it has the Controls collection (or members) which you can use to access the
contents in hierarchical manner (assuming that those separate controls you
wish to access, they'd have ID and runat="server" attributes). What is the
API of each and every control depends of course on the type of the control.