    <DIV class=3Dleft>hello</DIV>

    The division name is "left" as defined in the style section.
    Is this normal for OE or what? Never seen this before.

    Richard, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Richard

    Philip Ronan Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > See my posts in alt.binaries.html.
    > Viewing the source code, OE seems to add "3d" to certain items.
    >
    > <STYLE type=3Dtext/css>
    > <DIV class=3Dleft>hello</DIV>
    >
    > The division name is "left" as defined in the style section.
    > Is this normal for OE or what? Never seen this before.

    It's called "quoted-printable" encoding. Don't worry about it; there's
    nothing wrong.

    --
    phil [dot] ronan @ virgin [dot] net
    http://vzone.virgin.net/phil.ronan/

    Philip Ronan, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Richard

    Steve Pugh Guest

    On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:40:57 -0600, "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>
    wrote:

    >See my posts in alt.binaries.html.
    >Viewing the source code, OE seems to add "3d" to certain items.
    >
    ><STYLE type=3Dtext/css>
    ><DIV class=3Dleft>hello</DIV>
    >
    >The division name is "left" as defined in the style section.
    >Is this normal for OE or what? Never seen this before.

    Looks like you've got OE set to use Quoted Printable encoding.
    See RFC 2045

    Steve

    Steve Pugh, Dec 2, 2004
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "Steve Pugh" wrote in message
    > On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:40:57 -0600, "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >See my posts in alt.binaries.html.
    > >Viewing the source code, OE seems to add "3d" to certain items.
    > >
    > ><STYLE type=3Dtext/css>
    > ><DIV class=3Dleft>hello</DIV>
    > >
    > >The division name is "left" as defined in the style section.
    > >Is this normal for OE or what? Never seen this before.

    > Looks like you've got OE set to use Quoted Printable encoding.
    > See RFC 2045
    >
    > Steve

    I checked some stuff in the stationery groups and it seems this is normal.
    So I'm not gonna worry about it.

    Richard, Dec 2, 2004