OWA and Form based login page

Kigunda Mbogo

Hi,

I am having a windows 2003 ADS with exchange 2003. I do have OWA running on
the same box.

I would like to create a form based login page that would appear on a
different virtual directory.

Once a user login, i should forward these credentials to the exchange login
in page that prompts for the login dialog box. I want to do away with this
dialog box and actually submit the details from a previous page.

I would like to know if this is possible and if so then how do i do it. to
access the OWA users have to type: http://mail/exchange. the login page
would be located in http://mail.

regards,