OWC Problem

Kevin

Hi
I'm using from OWC 11 (Office Web Components) the PivoteTable control for a
cube visualization. The database is SQL Server 2005. Localhost everything
works ok, but from another pc the control is empty and raise the follow
error:
"An error 0x800040005 ocurred. No futher information was provided". Looks
like a permissions problem and can't connect to the database.

Does somebody know what's the problem?

Other info:
Web Server (IIS): 10.100.100.19
SQL Server: 10.100.100.40
Client: 10.100.100.4

OWC ConnectionString: Provider=MSOLAP.3;Cache
Authentication=False;Password=telgat;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=administrator;Initial Catalog=GsmOLAP;Data
Source=10.100.100.40;Impersonation Level=Impersonate;Mode=ReadWrite;Auto
Synch Period=20000;Default Isolation Mode=0;Default MDX Visual Mode=0;MDX
Compatibility=0;MDX Unique Name Style=0;Non Empty
Threshold=0;SQLQueryMode=Calculated;Safety Options=1;Secured Cell
Value=0;SQL Compatibility=0;Compression Level=0;Real Time Olap=False;Packet
Size=4096

Thanks