    similar.

    Please help

    thanks, Ramendra

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFtZW5kcmE=?=, Jan 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmFtZW5kcmE=?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    If you are seeing the source code to an aspx file, it means ASP.NET
    isn't properly setup / registered. On XP use aspnet_regiis -i to fix
    the problem, on 2003 you need to enable ASP.NET in the IIS MMC.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Jan 27, 2006

  3. If ASP.Net it not installed properly then how it works for other pages. The
    problem happens only for one page.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmFtZW5kcmE=?=, Jan 30, 2006