Page footer

Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

Hi,
how can I specyfie page footer/header (ofcourse only for print CSS media) ?

I defined page as

body { max-width: 19cm; }

what else shold I add into head or body@print etc to use it like :

data... data... data...
<!-- many lines here -->
end of data

ofcourse <div>'s must be pusted to each page. And is there maybe some way
to use in HTML+CSS something like "page numer" ?

Mark Parnell

Sometime around 29 Sep 2003 20:45:28 GMT, Rafal 'Raf256' Maj is reported to
have stated:
data... data... data...
<!-- many lines here -->
end of data

ofcourse <div>'s must be pusted to each page. And is there maybe some way
to use in HTML+CSS something like "page numer" ?

Why? Most (all?) browsers will print the page numbers anyway.

Janne

Why?
Because he wants. He asks the question, you answer
Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

Steve Pugh

Janne said:
Because he wants.

Want, want, want. Sounds like a 3 year old.
He asks the question, you answer

He pays?
Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

Not always. Sometimes knowing why somebody wants to do something is an
important step towards being able to help them. Different techniques
can apply in different circumstances.

Steve

William Tasso

Janne said:
Because he wants. He asks the question, you answer
Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

This is a newsgroup, the help-desk is just down the hall on your right.
Have your credit card ready.