Page footer

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Rafal 'Raf256' Maj, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Hi,
    how can I specyfie page footer/header (ofcourse only for print CSS media) ?

    I defined page as

    body { max-width: 19cm; }

    what else shold I add into head or body@print etc to use it like :

    data... data... data...
    <!-- many lines here -->
    end of data

    ofcourse <div>'s must be pusted to each page. And is there maybe some way
    to use in HTML+CSS something like "page numer" ?

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l-.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GG-1175498 ____| ]____,
    Rafal 'Raf256' Maj, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around 29 Sep 2003 20:45:28 GMT, Rafal 'Raf256' Maj is reported to
    have stated:

    > data... data... data...
    > <!-- many lines here -->
    > end of data
    >
    > ofcourse <div>'s must be pusted to each page. And is there maybe some way
    > to use in HTML+CSS something like "page numer" ?

    Why? Most (all?) browsers will print the page numbers anyway.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

    Janne Guest

    > Why?
    Because he wants. He asks the question, you answer
    Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

    --
    Janne
    Janne, Sep 30, 2003
  4. Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Janne" <> wrote:

    >> Why?

    >Because he wants.

    Want, want, want. Sounds like a 3 year old.

    > He asks the question, you answer

    He pays?

    >Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

    Not always. Sometimes knowing why somebody wants to do something is an
    important step towards being able to help them. Different techniques
    can apply in different circumstances.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Janne wrote:
    >> Why?

    > Because he wants. He asks the question, you answer
    > Can't you people just answer straight if you know!!

    This is a newsgroup, the help-desk is just down the hall on your right.
    Have your credit card ready.

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com
    William Tasso, Sep 30, 2003