  1. Mike Wasmer

    Mike Wasmer Guest

    Is there an event that signifies the end of a page load?

    Mike Wasmer, May 6, 2004

  2. Mike Wasmer

    Ray at Guest

    What are you looking to do?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, May 6, 2004

  3. Mike Wasmer

    Dominique Guest

    don sound like asp to me

    Dominique, May 6, 2004
  4. Mike Wasmer

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Mike,

    Based on my understand, you want to execute some client script when an asp
    page is load compeletely? Is this right?

    Regarding the issue, there are only events for Load and Unload, none for
    loadcompleted. I suggest tou may add a script at the bottom of the page. It
    will be executed after all components are load.

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    [MSFT], May 7, 2004
  5. Mike Wasmer

    Mike Wasmer Guest

    ([MSFT]) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi Mike,
    >
    > Based on my understand, you want to execute some client script when an asp
    > page is load compeletely? Is this right?
    >
    > Regarding the issue, there are only events for Load and Unload, none for
    > loadcompleted. I suggest tou may add a script at the bottom of the page. It
    > will be executed after all components are load.
    >
    > Hope this help,
    >
    > Luke
    > Microsoft Online Support

    > rights.)

    Hello,
    Thank you for your response. I am needing to run a process after the
    page loads that will generate an array from a potentially large group
    of data. The problem that I am having is that because of the fact that
    pages load linearly when I run the process even if it is in another
    frame the page waits for it to finish to completely load. I thought
    about using a response.flush to write the content and then run the
    script but that doesn't look very viable to me due to the fact that
    the user will need to interact with the page while the script is being
    run which could cause problems. Thanks again for any help.

    Mike

    Mike Wasmer, May 10, 2004
  6. Mike Wasmer

    [MSFT] Guest

    Hi Mike,

    I am still not very clear about the problem. Did you want to run some
    client code or server side code in the "form load completed" event? Are the
    data required by the array all in the same page?

    [MSFT], May 11, 2004