page loads wrong

Moneypenny

Hy there,

I've got a website who sometimes loads wrong in IE.
After a refresh, the page is correct!

How is this possible, does anybody got some information about this 'bug' and
how to fix something like this?

Kind regard,
Terry

Jonathan N. Little

Moneypenny said:
Hy there,

I've got a website who sometimes loads wrong in IE.
After a refresh, the page is correct!

How is this possible, does anybody got some information about this 'bug' and
how to fix something like this?

Kind regard,
Terry

The bug may be your markup, be we can never tell (odds are we would be
right with such a guess) because you to do list the url to this 'website'.

Moneypenny

Hey,

I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).

If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...

Takecare2.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Moneypenny said:
I've got a website who sometimes loads wrong in IE. After a refresh,
the page is correct!

How is this possible, does anybody got some information about this
'bug' and how to fix something like this?

There is an error on line 128. Fix that and all should be well.

dorayme

Moneypenny said:
Hey,

I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).

If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...

Takecare2.

You may have loaded something to do with your site at some stage,
then changed the html and/or css and the old page was loaded.
Reloading gets the changed files rather than what is in a cache
on your computor.

No, IE does not usually load incorrectly in your sense. Best to
give some url for a problem about loading a page. Maybe people
here can spot some trouble you are not aware of. And best not to
top post ...

Takecare3

Richard Sexton

Hey,

I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).

If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...

Takecare2.

You on dialup? I have and I've seen Netscape, IE and Opera do this.

I haven't used firefox enough to know if it does this.

It happens with both good and bad html. I believe it's a comm
error in the OS TCP/IP stack, nothing to do with the rendering
engine but that's jsut a guess.

Might be an errant "ICMP_SUCK_WIND" packet :)