    how to fix something like this?

    Kind regard,
    Terry

    Moneypenny, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Moneypenny wrote:
    > Hy there,
    >
    > I've got a website who sometimes loads wrong in IE.
    > After a refresh, the page is correct!
    >
    > How is this possible, does anybody got some information about this 'bug' and
    > how to fix something like this?
    >
    > Kind regard,
    > Terry

    The bug may be your markup, be we can never tell (odds are we would be
    right with such a guess) because you to do list the url to this 'website'.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 13, 2006

  3. Moneypenny

    Moneypenny Guest

    Hey,

    I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).

    If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...

    Takecare2.

    Moneypenny, Feb 13, 2006
  4. Moneypenny wrote:

    > I've got a website who sometimes loads wrong in IE. After a refresh,
    > the page is correct!
    >
    > How is this possible, does anybody got some information about this
    > 'bug' and how to fix something like this?

    There is an error on line 128. Fix that and all should be well.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 13, 2006
  5. Moneypenny

    dorayme Guest

    In article <43f10437$0$2015$>,
    "Moneypenny" <> wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).
    >
    > If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...
    >
    > Takecare2.

    You may have loaded something to do with your site at some stage,
    then changed the html and/or css and the old page was loaded.
    Reloading gets the changed files rather than what is in a cache
    on your computor.

    No, IE does not usually load incorrectly in your sense. Best to
    give some url for a problem about loading a page. Maybe people
    here can spot some trouble you are not aware of. And best not to
    top post ...

    Takecare3

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 13, 2006
  6. In article <43f10437$0$2015$>,
    Moneypenny <> wrote:
    >Hey,
    >
    >I just wanne know if it's usally that IE loads incorrect :).
    >
    >If its possible that it's a IE bug and not a markup mistake...
    >
    >Takecare2.

    You on dialup? I have and I've seen Netscape, IE and Opera do this.

    I haven't used firefox enough to know if it does this.

    It happens with both good and bad html. I believe it's a comm
    error in the OS TCP/IP stack, nothing to do with the rendering
    engine but that's jsut a guess.

    Might be an errant "ICMP_SUCK_WIND" packet :)

    1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home page: http://rs79.vrx.net

    Richard Sexton, Feb 14, 2006