page not load / freeze / long time to load

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by roni, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. roni

    roni Guest

    hi.

    i will explain exactly what happen, cause i dont have clue what cause this,
    so i tell you what happen,and
    maybe someone have idea what i need to check, this problem is very annoying
    and i hope its only happen in the development computer with local iis and ie
    and vs.net.

    what happen is when i click on linkbuttons to move to other page,
    the page is "thinking"..for long time...sometimes its stuck , sometimes its
    going to the next page but after long time.

    now, the strange thing, its not happen everytime.i say 3 from 10 clicking
    will freeze or get long time to go to other asp.net page.

    its not happen is specific asp.net form.

    now, i just add ,that im using user controls, and from click to click, im
    replacing usercontrols in the same page.

    now my question is how can i find the reason for that ?
    i set the trace=true ,but if you look in the times that each method was
    execute,you see its ok .

    any ideas from where to start ?

    i try to access the local server from other computer, and didnt saw
    problems.
    roni, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Start from making sure pages have ASPCompat attribute set to false
    --
    Milosz Skalecki
    MCP, MCAD

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlsb3N6IFNrYWxlY2tp?=, Aug 30, 2005