page not load / freeze / long time to load

roni

hi.

i will explain exactly what happen, cause i dont have clue what cause this,
so i tell you what happen,and
maybe someone have idea what i need to check, this problem is very annoying
and i hope its only happen in the development computer with local iis and ie
and vs.net.

what happen is when i click on linkbuttons to move to other page,
the page is "thinking"..for long time...sometimes its stuck , sometimes its
going to the next page but after long time.

now, the strange thing, its not happen everytime.i say 3 from 10 clicking
will freeze or get long time to go to other asp.net page.

its not happen is specific asp.net form.

now, i just add ,that im using user controls, and from click to click, im
replacing usercontrols in the same page.

now my question is how can i find the reason for that ?
i set the trace=true ,but if you look in the times that each method was
execute,you see its ok .

any ideas from where to start ?

i try to access the local server from other computer, and didnt saw
problems.