    behind this.

    Please help me asap.

    thanks in advance.
    archana, Oct 26, 2007

  2. archana

    Mick Walker Guest

    archana wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to asp.net. Developing one web page.
    >
    > What i observed is at a time of refreshing page click event is firing
    > twice.
    >
    > On some pc its not happening.
    >
    > But its not happening for all control. Can anyone tell me reason
    > behind this.
    >
    > Please help me asap.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    Post your code.
    Mick Walker, Oct 26, 2007

  3. archana

    David C Guest

    On Oct 25, 10:25 pm, archana <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am new to asp.net. Developing one web page.
    >
    > What i observed is at a time of refreshing page click event is firing
    > twice.
    >
    > On some pc its not happening.
    >
    > But its not happening for all control. Can anyone tell me reason
    > behind this.
    >
    > Please help me asap.
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    Do you have a ImageButton control without the image URL set? There is
    no reason for it, but it will always do that to you.
    David C, Oct 26, 2007
  4. Sometimes if you wire up Click events for controls on your own, and still
    have AutoeventWireup="true" in your ASPX @Page declaration, this will cause
    some events to fire 2x.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Oct 26, 2007
  5. archana

    archana Guest

    Hi,

    My code has only 2 ontrols button and textbox.

    on buttong click i am doing processing. When i am debuging i found
    following strange thing.

    first time i clicked on buttong and debugged code its working. then i
    refresh page still it enters into button click event.

    meaas why on page refresh its calling button click.

    Can anyone explain me this behaviour?.

    thanks.
    archana, Oct 27, 2007