Page-Specific maxRequestLength

Eric

Hi All,

I am working with an ASP.NET website with .NET 1.1. I want to increase the
maxRequestLength value for *only* a single page (therefore, I can't set the
new value in machine.config or web.config because doing so would affect
*all* pages). I can't figure out how to do this... is there a page
directive or something I'm not seeing?

Thanks for your help!!

Eric

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I want to increase the maxRequestLength value for *only* a single page
!> I can't figure out how to do this... is there a page directive or something I'm not seeing?

You can't do it using a Page directive.

Here's all the allowable Page directives :

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ydy4x04a(VS.71).aspx

You can't set httpruntime parameters on a per-page basis.
The http runtime is used by all pages and can't be modified for a single page's use.

Eric

Doh! Oh well, thanks Juan!

re: