Page templating question

Showjumper

I understand i can create a base page class and then all my pages can
inherit from that class file. But then how would one define variable content
regions for the different pages? Each page would have the same header and
footer and menu but the page content would vary. How does one deal with
this?

Showjumper

So i would dynamically load the right user control that contains content
based on the page requested?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes you can do it that way, or you can make the static portions of your page
into one or more user controls and include that on every page.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP