Page / Web Control Event order?

Guest

Could someone give me a comprehensive order of events as they pertain to web
controls within a page. The page events are:
Page_Init
Page_Load
Page_PreRender
Page_Unload
Page_Disposed

So where would the Init and Load events of web controls fit into the page
events. Would it be?
Page_Init
WebControlOne Init
WebControlTwo Init
Page_Load
WebControlOne Load
WebControlTwo Load
Etc….

After an extensive search I have not come across this information.
Thanks

Guest

I can't for the life of me find where that article covers a webcontrol's
event order as it relates to the page orded and the author doesn’t even cover
the Page_Load event in his description anyways.

I think the order I outlined is correct but I am not completly sure can
someone tell me if it is? I have not seen a single article covering this
topic. I have seen articles say that the load event of a webcontrol is ran
right after the page load event, but I am not sure about init, prerender and
unload.