PageTitle turns "Untitled Page" after the callback

Adam The Generic

Hi All,

I have an ascx control, on the Page_Load method of this control i chage the
Page.Title of the aspx page and some other controls text.
There is no problem with this when first load but whenever my aspx page do a
callback, just the Page.Title turns the "Untitled Page".
this problem occurs just for the Page.Title

Why does this happen?

Thanks.

PS: i use master page for all aspx pages..

Adam The Generic

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your quick reply.
First i mean Ajax..

And my sample logic in the Page_Load is

//***************
if (!IsPostBack) {FillThePage();}
}

private void FillThePage()
{
Product =
SetTheObject.GetProduct(Request.QueryString["ProductID"].ToString()); // if
fetches the Product object from the database
this.Page.Title = Product.Name;
lblName.Text = Product.Name;
lblFirm.Text = Product.Firm;
lblDescp.Text =Product.Descp;
}

there isn't any problem with label controls, but the Page.Title turns the
"Untitled Page"

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You are setting the Page.Title in one of the load events with
IsPostback=false only. That is my primary guess here.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

| Think outside the box! |