Paginate

Samatha Jupally

Hi am facing a problem in my programme
the error is "undefined method `paginate' for
#<ManageController:0x4b4252c>"
how to solve this

Thanx and Regards
Samatha

Tom Cloyd

Samatha said:
Hi am facing a problem in my programme
the error is "undefined method `paginate' for
#<ManageController:0x4b4252c>"
how to solve this

Thanx and Regards
Samatha
Samatha,

Errors occur in a context. You provide none, so it's very difficult to
know what's happening. So...can you provide a context so people can have
some idea what might be happening? What's your OS, your version of Ruby,
your code, etc.???

t.

Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< (e-mail address removed) >> (email)
<< TomCloyd.com >> (website)

Damjan Rems

Samatha said:
Hi am facing a problem in my programme
the error is "undefined method `paginate' for
#<ManageController:0x4b4252c>"
how to solve this

Thanx and Regards
Samatha

1. This should probably be posted in Ruby on Rails NG.

2. Paginate is no longer part of Rails (as of 2.0 i think). I beleive
there is Paginate plugin somewhere but I suggest using will_paginate for
Rails pagination .

by
TheR

Samatha Jupally

Damjan said:
1. This should probably be posted in Ruby on Rails NG.

2. Paginate is no longer part of Rails (as of 2.0 i think). I beleive
there is Paginate plugin somewhere but I suggest using will_paginate for
Rails pagination .

by
TheR

Hi, i have tried will_paginate, even it's giving the same error.
am very much new to ROR, so i have no idea what all need to be provided
along with the eror...... is there any other way to fix this problem?

Damjan Rems

Samatha said:
Hi, i have tried will_paginate, even it's giving the same error.
am very much new to ROR, so i have no idea what all need to be provided
along with the eror...... is there any other way to fix this problem?

Will_paginate has different syntax than original ROR paginate. So you
will have to update your source files. Look for examples on web. I don't
have any at my fingers at the moment.

by
TheR