Paging a datagrid

Fabiano

Please,

i've created a datagrid that allow numbered paging.
But when i click over a page that must be called, i get this error:

System.Web.HttpException: Invalid CurrentPageIndex value. It must be >= 0
and < the PageCount

at my page, on Paging Event i'm using the commands bellow:

private void DataGrid1_PageIndexChanged(object source,
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
{
DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex;
DataGrid1.DataBind();
}

I get the error at the DataBind function. what could be wrong?

Tks

Fabiano

Jonel Rienton

Fabiano said:
Please,

i've created a datagrid that allow numbered paging.
But when i click over a page that must be called, i get this error:

System.Web.HttpException: Invalid CurrentPageIndex value. It must be >= 0
and < the PageCount

at my page, on Paging Event i'm using the commands bellow:

private void DataGrid1_PageIndexChanged(object source,
System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
{
DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex;
DataGrid1.DataBind();
}

I get the error at the DataBind function. what could be wrong?

Tks

Fabiano

Fabiano,

Check to make sure the datagrid is indeed being rendered again during
the postback. Maybe your datasource object is not being populated during
the postback as well.

regards,
Jonel