PAGO.de and their LocalServerXML

Wojciechowicz

Have anyone implemented this credit card processing system on your website?
I have a huge problem with this and any suggestion about website integration
will be helpful..

Michael

Florian Weimer

* Wojciechowicz:
Have anyone implemented this credit card processing system on your
website?

I thought nobody would do this anymore because it looks so much like
phishing. 8-/

Wojciechowicz

Well, they doesn't make the implementation easy, for sure. I have make
2checkout up and running without any problems, and here. I'm stuck with tech
guys trying to figure out whats my problem....

Do you have any exp in making this, can you tell me something more about it.
We have already contract with them signed but if they not worthy the money,
please tell me...

Michael