    I have a huge problem with this and any suggestion about website integration
    will be helpful..

    Michael

    Wojciechowicz, Nov 4, 2005

  2. * Wojciechowicz:

    > Have anyone implemented this credit card processing system on your
    > website?

    I thought nobody would do this anymore because it looks so much like
    phishing. 8-/

    Florian Weimer, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Well, they doesn't make the implementation easy, for sure. I have make
    2checkout up and running without any problems, and here. I'm stuck with tech
    guys trying to figure out whats my problem....

    Do you have any exp in making this, can you tell me something more about it.
    We have already contract with them signed but if they not worthy the money,
    please tell me...

    Michael

    Wojciechowicz, Nov 4, 2005