Paper on mixins

Guillaume Theoret

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a paper on ruby mixins and thought it might be interesting
to some of you on this list. It's not really done (only due at the end
of the month) so any comments or criticisms are appreciated. I imagine
that attachments aren't forwarded to the list so I put up a pdf copy
here: http://smokinn.tengun.net/files/ruby_mixins.pdf

I don't think the abstract is really correct anymore (that was the
initial idea but things have changed since then) so the problem
statement is a bit lacking and the last part on traits is still very
weak, it will be expanded on. Other than that, the paper is hopefully
decent.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Guillaume