parameter in HttpServlet.doGet

Discussion in 'Java' started by Raoul Markus, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Raoul Markus

    Raoul Markus Guest

    Hi there,

    I have a html-form with from a
    <FORM ENCTYPE='multipart/form-data'>
    and I want to have the value of "remark" in my HttpServlet.doGet with

    HttpServletResponse response)
    throws IOException, ServletException {
    session = request.getSession();
    tRemark = request.getParameter("remark"); // this is alway = null! wy?
    The fileupload works & is ok, but no other parameter like "remark" is
    transfered (always =null). Am I missing something here?

    Any help apreciated,
    Raoul
    Raoul Markus, Aug 21, 2003