Parameter Passing Problem with JSP 2.0 Tag Library

eschreiber

I am having a problem passing a collection using a jsp 2.0 tag library.

Here is the code I am using to call the tag library.

--------------
<%@ taglib prefix="widgets" tagdir="/WEB-INF/tags/ch_widgets" %>

<hr>
Languages Before : [<c:eek:ut value="${video.languages}"/>]
<hr>
<widgets:languages video="${video}"/> --------------

Here is the relevant part of the tag widgets:languages:

--------------
<%@ include file="/WEB-INF/tags/includes.tagf" %>
<%@ tag body-content="empty" %>
<%@ tag dynamic-attributes="attributes" %>
<%@ attribute name="video" required="true" %>

<hr>
Languages After: [<c:eek:ut value="${video.languages}"/>]
<hr>

Here is the problem. The c:eek:ut that prints "Languages Before" prints
out the collection of languages. The c:eek:ut that prints out "Languages
After" is empty when it prints out the collection. What possibly could
have happened between the code calling the tag and the tag itself that
would make the video.languages collection empty?
Thanks for your help.

- Ethan Schreiber