Parameter Problem

BCarnathan

I recently changed my site from one-page-per-item to one dynamic page for
all items. Of course, this means passing a parameter to the page. After
making the change, I am getting a high number 404 errors for the images on
the page.

My item URL now looks like this:
http://www.The-Digital-Picture.com/Pictures/Picture.aspx?Picture=2003-10-13_16-59-23
(note: there is an underline between the 3 and the 1 = 3_1)

Everything works fine for me (and for most other visitors); but apparently,
a low percentage of visitors are actually using this URL:
http://www.The-Digital-Picture.com/Pictures/Picture.aspx?Picture=4 (The 4
could be any number 0-9)

Is there a browser that is converting my parameter (such as
2003-10-13_16-59-23) to a single numeric digit?
Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Bryan
www.The-Digital-Picture.com

SpaceGirl

BCarnathan said:
Is there a browser that is converting my parameter (such as
2003-10-13_16-59-23) to a single numeric digit?
Any other ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Bryan
www.The-Digital-Picture.com

Very odd... sure there's not something weird in your ASP.NET? I wouldn't
expect any browser to screw up that querystring.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

BCarnathan

I am not *sure* my ASP.NET is right, but it is working in fine for me in
test. I am glad my parameter looks clean to you - that takes a big piece out
of the equation.

I'll look harder for an ASP.NET code bug.

Thanks SpaceGirl,

Bryan