parameters in an Stored procedure(SQL server 2005)

iHavAQuestion

I am working on an application where I need to pass 410 parameters (most of
them being optiona)l to a stored procedure.
I just wanna know will an stored procedure in SQL server 2005 will accept so
may parameters and will they be any issues...

Lloyd Sheen

iHavAQuestion said:
I am working on an application where I need to pass 410 parameters (most of
them being optiona)l to a stored procedure.
I just wanna know will an stored procedure in SQL server 2005 will accept
so
may parameters and will they be any issues...

This is a link to MS docs with limits for just about anything you can think
of for SQL Sever 2005

Says that you can have 2100 parameters . Good luck.

Hope this helps
Lloyd Sheen