Parent.FrameName.FormName.FormElement.Focus

Jon

Hi,

I don't use JavaScript much so forgive me if this is basic.

I have a three part web page, in frames. A header, a left hand
'searchframe' and a main frame. In the main frame I require a link that
goes to a ListBox in the search frame.

I have

Having clicked the link I press the tab key to see where the focus is/was it
goes to the next element in my main form.

I'd like the focus to go to the search form and select the listbox as if the
visitor has clicked the list.

how ??!!

Thank you

Jon