parent on different domain

wild_bunch

hi you guys
I have a page A (must be client side only)
which has an Iframe in which I open page B from different domain
how can I send a message from B to A(for instance to resize the above
iframe)?
tried parent.document.getDocumentbyId["frame1"].width=100px
but this only works from the same domain
on two different domains I get message "access denied"

thanx..
wb

bruce barker

i would be a browser bug if you could. one thing you can try is to have
page a have an onload event for the iframe, and decorate the url in the
b frame with the new size. the onload can look at the url to get the size.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)