parser error

Dariusz Tomon

Hi

I have got page which is based on XML and XSLT. On ASPNET 1.1 it works but
not in ASPNET 2.0:
Server Error in '/Serwisy' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'Title', but its
type (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlGenericControl) is not compatible with
the type of control (System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTitle).

Source Error:

Line 5: <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="pl">
Line 6: <head runat="server" id="Head">
Line 7: <title runat="server" id="Title">EuroAdres » </title>
Line 8: <meta name="author" content="Dariusz TomoL"" />
Line 9: <meta name="description" content="" />

Source File: /serwisy/mora.aspx Line: 7