partial class error

Craig Rickell

I have an asp.net webpage that keeps having an intermittent error, the
message appearing is:

Compiler Error Message: ASPNET: Make sure that the class defined in this
code file matches the 'inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct
base class (e.g. Page or UserControl).

Source Error:

Line 2: Imports System.Web
Line 3:
Line 4: Partial Class base_default
Line 5: Inherits System.Web.UI.Page
Line 6:

It is only this page that it is happening on.
The top of the .aspx page is:

<%@ Page Language="vb" MasterPageFile="masterpage.master"
AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="default.aspx.vb" Inherits="base_default" %>

The following is all the code behind for that page:

Imports System.Data.OleDb
Imports System.Web

Partial Class base_default
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

End Class

I have checked that that the inherits attributes are correct and refer to
the correct classes.
It seems to go away though after a few minutes or after a couple of
refreshes.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Craig