partial page classes

Andy B

I want to use partial classes with my pages. Do I need to put all of the
page using statements in both class files? or just one of them?

Joy

Hi Andy,
You need the Using statements in the beginning of a page/class so that the
class is
able to make API calls to the APIs present in those references and hence
these Using statements are class sepcific (file specific).

You donot need to include all the Using statements in all the partial
classes,just include the ones that are needed to compile that class.

regards,
Joy