Partnership / Investment

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by charles omohagbo, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Dear Sir,

    I Greeting you in the Name of God the Almighty.

    I am Mr.Charles Omohagbo, a Ghanian.It is with my utmost
    sincererity that I am writing this mail to you. I got your
    contact through the Who is Who and I decided to contact you as
    most capable to handle this business transaction.

    I was formerly an accountant general with the former late
    General Sani Abacha's company in Lome Togo. Please you must keep
    this business as a top secret to your good self.

    During my tenure in office as the accountant general to the late
    former head of state General Sani Abacha, he deposited in my
    name the sum of Twenty three million five hundred and fifty
    thousand United States Dollars ($23,550,000.00) cash with a
    Security company in Lome, Togo. Immediately I heard of his
    death, I quickly took away the certificate of deposit which was
    issued to me by the security company. I have gone for the money
    and was told by the Managing Director of the Security Company
    that I can only collect the money in their offshore office
    Abroad.

    It was in this respect I wanted you to claim/collect the money
    from the security company on my behalf and we can use it for
    viable investments in your country before I join you in your
    country as a future business partner. I plan to invest this
    funds into a good profitable business with you as my technical
    partner.

    As regarding my present condition of health and financial
    position,I will not be in a better position to travel out for
    now till I have fully recovered from sickness. If you accept
    this my business proposal to you, I would like you to indicate
    your interest by sending to me the reply through my e-mail
    address.

    Your immediate response will facilitate this business
    transaction as I hope that this transaction is completed within
    a week of it inception and I look forward to having a good
    business relationship with you.

    Best regards,

    Mr.Charles Omohagbo

    "Kto pierwszy, ten lepszy!" - s³odka zemsta Elizabeth Hurley...
    Od 1 sierpnia w kinie! < http://film.wp.pl/p/film.html?id=2043 >

    charles omohagbo, Aug 1, 2003