Pass a URL as a QueryString

Dave

Is it possible to pass a URL as a querystring, and if so, what are the
restrictions/limitations?

Dave

One more question on the same topic? The querystring will be used to
provide the source for a Viewer. The URL in the SiteMap is:

~/Viewer.aspx?src=~/files/Logging_In.swf

What would be the best way to populate the below parameter?

I think this is the last issue that I've got with this.

Miro

A side note.

The url has a maximum# of characters.
It depends on the browser but its about 2000.

If your query string gets too big, consider using a session variable
perhaps.

Miro

Guest

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/417142/what-is-the-maximum-length-of-an-url

If your query string gets too big, consider using a session variable
perhaps.

Well, he mentioned that he needs to have it in a SiteMap

There is also another way to do this. An URL can be stored in a
database among with the id (id=123). And that id can be used to
perform the redirect (e.g. redirect.aspx?id=123)