pass int to become a variable

Boki

Hi,

Could you please advice,

can javascript accept this kind of code?

function resone(cnt)
{
alert("document.all.txt_note"+cnt)
// cnt is the textbox index
}

txt_note are textboxs, ( name= txt_note1, name=txt_note2 .... )

There are buttons be allocated near every textboxs, when the button be
pressed, I want to get its text string.

and I have other questions:

1. does javascript do auto type conversion? ( int to string )
2. does it possible to do pass value as variable
ex:

int boki1 =0;
int a =1;
printf ("%d", boki & a.toString );

// I sure that is not C or java programming, but I want to sure that is
not doable by pass value to become a variable, I knew it should try
array, but I saw somebody is try to do this...

Best regards,
Boki.

Rhino

Boki said:
Hi,

Could you please advice,

can javascript accept this kind of code?

function resone(cnt)
{
alert("document.all.txt_note"+cnt)
// cnt is the textbox index
}

txt_note are textboxs, ( name= txt_note1, name=txt_note2 .... )

There are buttons be allocated near every textboxs, when the button be
pressed, I want to get its text string.

and I have other questions:

1. does javascript do auto type conversion? ( int to string )
2. does it possible to do pass value as variable
ex:

int boki1 =0;
int a =1;
printf ("%d", boki & a.toString );
Java and Javascript are completely unrelated languages despite the
similarity of the names. I think you should be asking this question at
comp.lang.javascript, not in a Java newsgroup.
// I sure that is not C or java programming, but I want to sure that is
not doable by pass value to become a variable, I knew it should try
array, but I saw somebody is try to do this...
Sorry, I don't even understand this paragraph but I think the advice to try
comp.lang.javascript still applies....

Randall R

Moar doable with that meal please. Ask in Javascript; theyll have a much
better response.

Evertjan.

Randall R wrote on 03 mei 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Moar doable with that meal please. Ask in Javascript; theyll have a much
better response.

And please do not include astrverside NG, like
microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general