Pass values to a web page and extract result

Discussion in 'Perl' started by amar_rx, Apr 15, 2013.

  1. amar_rx

    amar_rx

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2013
    Messages:

    I am completely new to Perl and i need help from you.

    I need to create a perl script that access a internal website, passes a number to 'release' field and select a radio button 'all result' and then click 'Submit' button to get the result in a notepad/excel.

    At this moment , all i could try is open the web page with the following code,
    use Win32::OLE;
    Win32::OLE::CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application.1", $ie) || die "CreateObject: $!";
    $ie->{Visible} = 1;
    $ie->Navigate($wedpage");

    I need to eneter a release number, change the radio button to all result and click submit button to get the result.

    Looking for your help... Thanks in advance.
    amar_rx, Apr 15, 2013