Passing a parameter to a JS file

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Adrian, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    Hi
    I have an application which calls a JS file, which contains a function,
    which opens a browser an IE window as an MDI.

    test.JS file contents below:

    var AP = new ActiveXObject("Apoint.ASrv");
    var OURL = AP.OpenBrowserMDIChildWindow("www.testurl.com");
    AP =""

    The js file is run by Windows scripting engine.

    My question is if I want to open any url passed to the JS file on its
    command line how would I do it?

    E.g.
    test.js www.microsoft.com
    test.js www.testurl.com